testifying that here begin at noon
and its sunny flavours
4 star charming hotel in Drôme between Lyon and Valence
4 stars hotel in Drôme, in Pont-de-L'Isère, Hotel Chabran is the ideal place to rest, to prolong a gastronomic moment at the starred restaurant La Grande Table, to enjoy a few days of holidays in a bucolic and refined setting...
- Continental breakfast :
As a new day is approaching, enjoy a delicious breakfast in the sweetness and comfort of the Hotel Chabran in Pont-de-l'Isère. Served on the garden terrace as soon as the weather is nice or in the veranda, enjoy this unique moment in peace and quiet. On the menu, a continental breakfast composed of homemade and/or regional products: viennoiseries, homemade jams, cold meats, cheese, eggs, fresh fruit, without forgetting the Chef's orangettes and tiles!
Breakfast is served at the table from 8:30 to 10:30.
- Express formula :
For early risers, lovers of morning quietness and nature awakening, for professionals called on the roads of Provence, we offer an express breakfast served from 6:00 am.
Tourism, 4 stars hotel in Drôme
Whether you are passing through the region for a long weekend or for a longer holiday, take advantage of your stay in our charming hotel, the Hotel Chabran, to discover all the treasures of the Drôme and the Ardèche. Admire grandiose natural landscapes, taste local products, explore villages and historic sites, engage in outdoor activities...
Near the Maison Chabran
In the region
- Palais Facteur cheval in Hauterives: 30 mn by car.
- Vercors Regional Nature Park: on foot, on skis, by bike... superb and preserved landscapes to discover and rediscover with the passing seasons.
- Chauvet cave: at 1 h 30.
- Peaugres safari animal park near Annonay in Ardèche: 60 km away.
- Tournon-sur-Rhône Castle Museum: 15 minutes away.
- Crussol Castle: 10 km away.
- Vivarais railway: 20 mn away
- Romans-sur-Isère Shoe Museum: 15 minutes away.
- Museum of the Resistance in Vassieux-en-Vercors: 1 h 15 by car.
- Via Rhôna, roaming along the Rhône, route: 15 min walk.
- Monday : Saint-Donat-sur-l'Herbasse (16 km)
- Tuesday: Valence (8 km), Romans-sur-Isère (15 km), Chabeuil (16 km)
- Wednesday: Bourg-lès-Valence (7 km), Saint-Peray (7 km), Valence (8km), Romans-sur-Isère (15 km)
- Thursday: Valencia (8 km), Portes-lès-Valence (16km)
- Friday: Guilherand-Granges (8 km), Valence (8 km), Romans-sur-Isère (15 km)
- Saturday: Tain-l'Hermitage (7 km), Tournon-sur-Rhône (8 km), Valence (8 km)
- Sunday: Bourg-lès-Valence (7 km), Romans-sur-Isère (15 km)
Informations et access
Location & Address
The Chabran hotel is located in Pont-de-l'Isère, in Drôme. It is ideally located between Lyon and Valence (TGV train station), close to the A7 and A49 motorways and the mythical National 7 which has seen so many passengers in search of sun and beautiful moments. Whatever your destination or provenance, the Chabran Hotel is not far away!
Maison Chabran Hôtel
29 Avenue du 45ème Parallèle
26600 Pont de l’Isère
How to get here
GPS coordinates :
Latitude : 45.003956
Length : 4.871065
From the north (Lyon) : A7 motorway exit Tain l'Hermitage / N7 motorway
From the south (Avignon): Motorway A7, exit Valence Nord - Bourg Lès Valence / Nationale N7
From Geneva: Motorways A48, A49
From the east (Grenoble): A49 motorway, exit 35
SNCF train station Valence TGV or Valence Ville : TGV lines (Lyon : 30 mn, Marseille : 1 h 00, Paris : 2 h 10), TER lines
Lyon-Saint Exupéry International Airport: 1 h 10 from the hotel
Grenoble-Isère Airport: 1 h 00
Valence-Chabeuil Airport : 20 mn